Sponsorship is a two way street between Little Haven and your business. Little Haven gets help with the expenses of our event; and your business gets “a cheap and effective way to gain goodwill in the community” whilst getting “ exposure” for their business / corporate brands.
Sponsoring an event is a fantastic way to demonstrate your association with Little Haven to a wide and growing community. With a heavy fund-raising calendar there are many opportunities for businesses to become sponsors eg. Camel Races, Charity Golf Days
Reasons for Corporate Philanthropy
Corporate sponsorship provides significant rewards to the company and its employees, as well as to the organizations served.
- The company is respected as a good corporate citizen in the eyes of the charities served and the communities in which it does business. Employees are attracted to companies with reputations for social responsibility.
- The company and employee donations of money, goods in kind, and the hours of employee volunteering do real good for deserving people, causes, and events. A common method for giving, such as donations to a local food bank, allows the employee to voluntarily contribute and the employer matches that contribution with an equivalent amount, usually up to a specified limit.
- The corporation achieves name recognition, and advertising and marketing attention to the company and its products.
- Employees are proud to work for a giving company and the corporate philanthropy reinforces the company’s reputation as an employer of choice within its community or industry.
- Many supported events are local and require employee participation. This builds a sense of team and enhances employee skills in areas such as leadership, planning, and marketing.
- Corporate philanthropy promotes a sense of company pride and loyalty.
To enquire about becoming a corporate sponsor of Little Haven or to hold an event to benefit our organisation please contact the Business Manager: Sue Manton on 07 5482 9091